Electrical Quantity Surveyor – Galway
Our client is a long established Mechanical & Electrical contractor who have a proven track record working across a multitude of sectors, nationally & internationally.
Due to recent project success and a healthy order book, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor. The position will be based out of their Dublin office and will require some site visits.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Electrical Quantity Surveying in Ireland or the UK and have experience in taking full commercial responsibility for €multi million projects in industrial, commercial, pharma sectors.
Some of the roles & responsibilities include:
- Setting contract documentation
- Preparing post contract inquiries
- Assessment of contract variations
- Preparing and agreeing schedules
- Financial management of electrical services for all contracts in conjunction with the contracts manager
- Financial and contractual control of sub-contractors accounts
- Issuing of contractual notices and evaluate loss and expense/acceleration claims
- Providing fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates to inquiries
- Liaising with the client, main contractor and other departments
Excellent package available for the right candidate