My client is currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer with 4-5 years’ experience. The Project Engineer will work closely with the Project Manager and the project team from the earliest stages of the project. The Project Engineer will then manage the delivery of the supporting functions necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the project as required, for example: document control including RFI management, submittal, transmittals, purchasing management, quality plan implementation, drawing management, final handover packs development & providing engineering support for the project team when and as required. Data centre experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will:
1. Provide technical support to the project team.
2. Manage the document control to ensure the all relevant logs are kept up to date at all times
3. Develop handover packs and test packs as required
4. Attend quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required
5. Manage technical queries from site through the RFI process and follow with until closure is received
6. Evaluate the RFI responses to ensure that there are no engineering issues with them
7. Manage and review the issue of all drawings to IFC stage including all design review bulletin packages, all specifications and schedules. Any changes to scope of work within drawings or specifications to be highlighted and reviewed.
8. Preparing all technical submittals according to specifications